Technology is dynamic, with changes constantly taking place, and website design trends are no different. New trends are coming up regularly, leaving once innovative and modern elements overdone and cliched. The last thing you want as a business owner is to lose sales because your website looks outdated. Fret not! You can hire the best digital marketing agency that keeps tabs on all the latest website design trends and can develop a functional and easy-to-use website for your business.
Below, we have listed the top web design trends for 2023!
- Parallax scrolling: It is a popular web effect helpful in making web page sections more dynamic. This feature is used in full-width applications along with video, image, or texture to add depth to the page. It makes it look like the image is placed behind the neighboring sections and makes the content more engaging.
- Reduced website load time and increased page speed: One of the most significant web design trends for 2023 is website load time and page speed being the absolute markers of a great website. All marketers understand that quick loading time is crucial for UX, SEO, high search engine rankings, and a better conversion rate. In fact, users expect the website to load within two seconds, and they leave if it takes longer.
- Animated cursors: You can personalize the user experience on your website and control how the users interact with the web elements. For instance, you can exclusively design the cursor and surprise the users subtly. They will surely enjoy interacting with the various on-click commands and scrolling behaviors.
- Chatbots are more like ‘chat buds’: They have been popular since they came into the picture, and they are only going to get more relevant in 2023. As AI and machine learning continue to dominate the marketing diaspora, chatbots will become more ubiquitous than ever. For instance, when a customer comes to your website looking for phone support, the chatbot can update them about the upgrade, leading to a positive experience for them. Additionally, it will help your business save the customer support cost associated with hiring a team instead of chatbots.
- Voice-activated interface: The way users interact with data is changing; for instance, instead of typing into Google, we now ask a question verbally. Therefore, the Website design company is also expected to adjust to keep up with voice searches with the use of voice chatbots and virtual assistants. Although a voice-activated interface is not common, it will become a significant trend in the future. More and more websites will integrate voice search in their structure.
About Blue Pig Web Solutions
At Blue Pig Web Solutions, we specialize in designing, maintaining, and developing websites for clients and businesses of all sizes. We cater to everyone, from startups and small businesses to large enterprises. It will allow you to focus on the day-to-day operations while we focus on running your website. For more information about website design company in Sacramento, call us at (916) 664-1550, write to email@example.com, or fill out our contact form. You can also book a strategy call with us.